Friends, Music, Family, Life. x



Monday 3 May 2010

Solo...

hello
Today is bank holiday and yes, I'm am sat at home on the laptop. I wish I could tell you that I'm out with all my friends on the beach or something but I'm not. Instead I am sat here in the armchair in my lounge writing this. I'm meant to be revising but to be perfectly honest, does anyone really expect a 14 year old to revise for a maths test? nope didn't think so.
So i promised myself this morning that today I would revise, clean my room, have a shower, load the dishwasher and re-arrange my room.
So far i have done 1 of those things and its already 1:15! I have had a shower this morning and I am actually dressed which is odd cos on lazy days like this I'm usually in my pyjamas.
So today, instead of revising and cleaning my room or being out with my friends, I'm on my laptop watching music channels on TV.
Well that's enough about how boring my day is.

Yesterday I was just browsing YouTube and I came across the name Mike Hough. I'd heard the name before because loads of my followers on twitter love him. So I thought I would check him out and I absolutely LOVE him now. He is soo talented and such a nice guy. I even got a reply from him on twitter which made me very happy. So I think you should all check him out :)
I must be off but before I go...
here are some songs which you definitely need to check out :)

Iyaz- Solo
Jason Derulo- Solo
Tinie Tempah-Frisky

enjoyy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment