Friends, Music, Family, Life. x



Saturday 22 May 2010

I can transform ya ;)

Hey Everyone!
Yet again I am having a really boring day today. It's so nice and sunny but I'm sat inside. Everyone seems to do stuff on days like these and I'm always at home.

Today I have had such a bad day its ridiculous. A wasp flew in my face twice and then there was one in my house and a spider fell on my head! (I'm scared of spiders and wasps btw) I stubbed my toe and it now how a bruise on it, I have a really sore throat and a cough. oOh and to make it all worse, my mouth is killing me cos i got my brace yesterday. I hate it with passion!

But on a happier note, (a much much much happier note!) I have amazing news. I'm going to see Chris Brown in London in just 23 days! I'm so excited! I'm going with Jodie and its gunna be so amazing! I swear there isn't one song of his that i don't like! I love them all and he is SO hot! So excited for that so will keep you updated :)

I don't think there's much else to talk about today? I have to go on a walk with my dad tomorrow, eurgh I hate walking!

Oh yeah before i forget, here are some amazing songs for you all. Oh and i couldn't chose between some so i put the whole albums down because i absolutely love them!

Albums:
Chris Brown- Graffiti
Chris Brown- Exclusive The Forever Addition
Justin Bieber- My Worlds

Songs:
Pixie Lott- Turn It Up
Roll Deep- Good Time
Jason Derulo- Ridin' Solo

enjoy :) xxx

1 comment:

  1. there have been so many bugs with this hot weather we've been having! it's so exciting that you're seeing chris brown in london!

    ReplyDelete