Friends, Music, Family, Life. x



Wednesday 21 April 2010

'Like a River' as Lan would say!

Hello Everyone ;)

havnt spoken in a while! well just to fill you in..
the last 2 weeks i was on easter holidays from school :) was grounded the first week (long story) and then second week i went on holiday to the new forest with my friend chloe, mum, sister and two dogs :)
im back at school now though.
Today, after school, i went to the cinema with some of my friends and saw Dear John. It is such a good film but sooo sad! I was like a river! I was crying in the first 5 minutes and i literally didnt stop! I was crying like 15 minutes after the film had finished. I actually cried more at Dear John than did Titanic! And for any of you that have seen Titanic, that is saying something!
well thats all for now folks ;)
ta raaa x

No comments:

Post a Comment